Sunday, September 25, 2016

The team is growing

It is with great pleasure that I introduce to you our co-producer Stevan Krickovic! I've known Stevan for over thirty years. We first met in high school; strings class to be specific. When I first signed up I thought I was going to learn the guitar... instead, I was assigned the cello and Stevan became my partner in crime. Not only did he help me master the instrument so that I wouldn't make a fool of myself at our school recital but he helped me for a few hours a week jam it up with the guitar in the school's basement music room, when we were supposed to be practicing the cello. 

Stevan is a great addition to our team; he's bringing an abundance of experience as he has produced various impressive projects and his love for music and his contributions in the fields are an asset for Red Door and Lemon Tree. 

Stevan is also one of the first few people I approached, along with Irini and George and his passion for this project and to assist in any way he can are highly valued and appreciated. Steve's passion, creativity, love and experience are great qualities that strengthen the team. He has over the years continued to be a loyal friend, an important attribute in any business relationship.

As George and I embark on our adventure in Greece next week for more scouting, meetings and auditions, Stevan will keep things running here at home, making sure we continue to raise awareness via social media, go over the countless applications for the various positions posted so far and prepare as we get ready to set up our new office in the Bay/Yorkville area this November. Welcome aboard Stevan!

No comments:

Post a Comment